Business Development Manager
As a Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for promoting the full range producer responsibility organization (PRO) services to producers, providing proactive sales and business building ideas and contributing to Ryse Solutions’ market position as a leader in producer responsibility and circular economy services in Canada, with a focus on Ontario to start.
In four short years, Ryse Solutions has become known for being a reputable, innovative, client-focused and nimble multi-material PRO and we are looking for a team member who shares our passion and values. Ryse’s PRO services provide compliance assurance to companies obligated under provincial regulations. Our business growth is to provide our PRO services to more companies across more product lines and look for synergies and opportunity across companies and eventually across other jurisdictions.
This position will be accountable for sales growth, executing business development plans as well as nurturing strong relationships with existing clients.
The Partnerships Manager will be responsible for:
- Contributing to revenue growth and delivering upon measurable targets
- Supporting and fostering great relationships with existing customers
- Contributing to the development of business development plans for all regulated programs and materials that Ryse currently or will provides services in
- Contributing to the implementation of the CRM system
- Tracking and identifying new growth opportunities using CRM system and daily use of the CRM
- Ensuring client information, sales leads and other data in CRM system are accurate and up to date to provide transparency and visibility of pipeline
- Networking with industry contacts to gather competitive insights and best practices
- Supporting the Vice President and the business as required
Who are you?
- 3+ years of experience
- Demonstrated ability to persuade and negotiate through consultation and active listening skills
- Successful business development experience with a proven track record of delivering profitable business growth
- Execution of a repeatable and measurable sales process
- Seasoned at working in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to deliver results, prioritize activities, manage time effectively and deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables
- Proficient at working with internal and external customers in a professional and effective manner to ensure project deadlines are met
- Passionate about growing the business and enabling customers to achieve their compliance and circular economy goals
- Can convey technical concepts and have a proven track record of managing initiatives, solving problems, and applying effective planning skills to deliver initiatives successfully
- Effective presentation skills and delivery to engage with different audiences
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s Greenest Employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now! We appreciate all applicants who apply however only those who are qualified, will be contacted.
Emterra Group is committed to maintaining an equitable, fair, and diverse environment. Any applicants who have a disability or require reasonable accommodation may speak directly with our dedicated Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Specialists. Reasonable accommodations will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position