Business Analyst (Secret Clearance Required)
This position will provide analytical and specialized administrative and technical support to assist it the implementation of complex business and technical improvements and will be key in the digitization and automation of various government functions. The position will be responsible for identifying automation opportunities, creating, and documenting process workflows, and gathering business requirements. We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented individual who can work collaboratively with stakeholders to deliver successful automation projects.
Necessary skills and experience:
· Experience in business analysis within Government or a related field. (3+ years)
· Knowledge of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) concepts and methodologies. (3+ years)
· Experience with RPA tools such as Microsoft Power Platform or UiPath
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Attention to detail and ability to multitask
· Familiarity with project management methodologies and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Possess a solid understanding of RPA concepts and methodologies, as well as strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and a proven track record of successfully delivering automation projects.
• Work with various stakeholders to identify automation opportunities and understand existing business processes.
• Analyze existing processes and recommend areas for automation.
• Document business processes and workflows
• Collaborate with the development team to design RPA solutions that meet business requirements.
• Create and maintain project documentation, including process maps, business requirements, and technical specifications. Facilitate communication between business stakeholders and development team members.
• Conduct testing and participate in user acceptance testing (UAT)
• Provide support during the implementation and post-implementation phases.
• Maintain an up-to-date understanding of RPA tools, techniques, and industry trends.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a business or technical field.
• RPA certification, such as Microsoft Power Platform Developer certification, UiPath RPA Associate or Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional
Strong communication skills with experience communicating requirements between diverse groups (i.e., engineering and operations).
San Diego, CA / Work hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hrs./week.
American Technology Solutions International Corp. (ATSI) is a valued Veterans Affairs (VA) certified service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB). We support multiple prime and sub contracts with Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence, and Federal Government clients. ATSI provides program management, financial management, and technical support services to DoD S&T programs, to include technology transition and technology transfer programs and initiatives.
Benefits: The ATSI benefits package includes:
Direct Deposits & Allotments
11 Paid Federal Holidays
Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance
Virtual Doctor Visits (unlimited/$0 copays)
Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
Company Paid Parking
Voluntary Life Insurance Program
Flexible Spending Plans for healthcare, dependent care, & parking/transportation
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Travel Assistance Program
401(k) retirement plan with company match & profit sharing
Grocery Delivery Service Fee Reimbursement
ATSI is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, age, or any other status protected by applicable law.