Employer: DBMC Restaurants, LLC dba. Walk On's Sports Bistreaux
Position Classification: Part-Time
Thank you for your interest in one of the fastest growing franchises in America, Walk-On’s Sports Bistreaux. Every position from the host stand to the heart of the house are instrumental to our winning culture!
Walk-On’s has the perfect gameday atmosphere with a taste of Louisiana to keep you wanting more. Our passion for food and fun are on display every day, and we need you to help us win championships! At Walk-On’s we value team camaraderie, and we play for the name on the front not the back.
Our heart of house positions give team members an opportunity to work in a fast paced, team oriented, gameday atmosphere serving amazing Louisiana inspired cuisine. Food first mentality is at the core of our chef driven kitchen.
Heart of house opportunities are offered in a part time capacity. Flexible hours and scheduling are available, which is great for the busy student or anyone who has outside obligations. Room for advancement on the team is always a possibility for the right team member!
Required Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrives at work on time, well-groomed in a clean uniform for every shift
- Demonstrated a positive attitude at all times, willing to help out where needed
- Follows all Walk-Ons safety, sanitation, and employee guidelines
- Follows direction from managers and owners in setting up the restaurant for business
- Maintains a clean work area during the shift
- Follows Walk-On’s steps of service in exceeding the guests experience
- Adheres to Walk-On’s team service
- Knowledgeable of Walk-On’s menu
and suggestive sells items to enhance the dining experience
- Assists other team members in the taking care of guests, cleaning and maintaining tables, and running food
- Follows all requirements for the responsible service of alcohol, maintains state required bar card
- Understands basic money handling and can make proper change
- Must be flexible in schedule requirements as hours may fluctuate due to special events
- Work well with all types of customers and co-workers
- Assist other employees to complete any tasks during shift
- Willing to clean all areas of the restaurant as needed
- Currently able to serve alcohol and can meet all state requirements
Candidate Minimal Requirements:
- Education: Can read all training materials printed in English. Can complete all required menu, concept, and food safety testing in English.
- Previous restaurant experience preferred, but not required.
- Complete requirements of job without constant supervision.
- Natural smiling personality.
Previous restaurant or customer service experience is not required, but is preferred.
Physical Requirements for this Position:
- Continuous standing, bending, lifting/carrying items (up to 25 pounds), including food service trays to and from the kitchen.
- Must be able to smile at all times while maintaining a positive service attitude at all times.
- Ability to clearly and cheerfully communicate with all guests.
- Must be able to hear and communicate via headset.
- Able to be on their feet for prolonged period of times.
- Must be able to balance and carry multiple food and beverages to and from dining area.
- Must be able to bend and reach to clean under and around tables, booths, and other seating; as well as reaching to restock necessary items for FOH products as necessary part of side work.
DISCLAIMER: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.