MissionGO is a leading provider of UAS solutions and services. Formed by the professionals responsible for the first successful human organ delivery used in a transplant surgery via UAS and taking the first single-rotor UAS through the Federal Aviation Administration’s UAS Type and Production Certification process, MissionGO has been trailblazing the UAS industry by innovating critical infrastructure inspections, medical and commercial cargo delivery, and UAS training and program stand-up.
At MissionGO, our top priority is safety. MissionGO has been awarded a 3-year contract with Southern California Edison to conduct overhead line inspections utilizing UAS and qualified line inspectors and is looking to bring on dedicated and passionate individuals to fulfill this contract.
Majority of work will take place between January - June 2023
Highly motivated individual that has an exceptional commitment to team success and safety and can be held accountable for timely delivery of data. The Photo Editor/Imagery Specialist shall process images captured by drones, have responsibility over image review, and will work closely with the customer, MissionGO crews, and the Project Manager to ensure precise, detailed maps are available for data collection. This position works independently to accomplish tasks and may occasionally be asked to work as part of a team to provide input and problem solving.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately review image lighting and clarity
- Recall from memory short sequences of numbers and letters
- Make detailed judgments repetitively while staying organized, analytical, and detail-oriented
- Accurately focus on repetitive work for long periods of time
- Approve image library-based requirements given by client
- Maintain confidentiality of information within the department
- Additional duties may be assigned as business needs require
Skills and Competencies
- Proficiency with Adobe Bridge
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly identify problems or issues and recommend solutions
- Effective communication, both orally and written
- Ability to type 30 wpm
- Ability and willingness to adopt new technologies and procedures quickly
- Collaborative team-oriented attitude
- Ability to work in a quiet environment
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Ability to work independently
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually louder than a traditional office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (computer work). While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms.