Netizen Corporation is actively seeking an experienced Certified
Public Accountant (CPA) to serve as Controller to support our growing company
headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania. This position is responsible for all
accounting and financial operations of the company and requires an individual
with deep critical thinking skills along with accounting, taxation, and
financial management experience.
- Prepare budgets, forecasts,
projections, detailed financial statements, and monthly/quarterly reports for
- Provide financial analyses for
use in contract negotiations, capital investment decisions, and pricing exercises.
- Adhere to Generally Accepted Accounting
Principles (GAAP) by maintaining accounting, timekeeping, and other systems as
- Generate Defense Contract
Audit Agency (DCAA) reports, respond to DCAA audits, and always ensure DCAA compliance.
- Track, measure, and audit
performance and maintain compliance across a variety of customer projects and
- Serve as designated company lead
in DCAA and GSA audits and participate as a subject matter expert in other
audits or reviews, as required.
- Develop, document, and implement
accounting policies and procedures to maintain internal controls.
- Supervise and perform payroll
processing, manage accounts payable, and track and perform collection of
- Supervise and perform reconciliation
of bank accounts, expense reimbursements, and credit card statements.
- Comply with all applicable
federal, state, and local government tax reporting requirements across a
multitude of state, local, and federal jurisdictions.
- Ensure timely filing of all corporate
tax returns and filings.
- Suggest and implement accounting
efficiencies and benefits.
- Maintain updated knowledge of
accounting requirements, rules, processes, and legislation at every level of
- Recommend benchmarks against
which to analyze the performance of company financial operations.
- Provide for a system of routine
and ad hoc management financial reports on a project-by-project, division-wide,
or company-wide basis.
- Perform additional controller
duties as assigned.
- Communicate effectively with and
between company management, employees, and third parties.
- Provide expert financial and
accounting advisory to corporate management.
- Meet deadlines in a fast-paced,
dynamic environment while continuously learning, growing, and adapting to
- 10 years of experience working in a Controller / CPA role handling business accounting matters.
- Excellent written and verbal
- Experience with DCAA
Compliance a plus.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in
- Certified Public Accountant
Netizen Corporation is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled