Human Resources Coordinator
This position will be responsible to help organize, coordinate and carry out all human resource department projects and processes for the institution. The chosen candidate will support all members of the team in a variety of areas to fulfill necessary HR tasks. These responsibilities include support in the areas of hiring, onboarding/offboarding, tracking and maintaining all employee data and files, various internal/external communications, event preparation and planning, and supporting all general departmental processes. The Human Resource Coordinator will serve as a liaison to all colleagues across campus and the HR team, maintaining positive employee relations and work to ensure employee satisfaction through education of HR policies and by fostering a positive work environment. This position will be required to work in an HRIS (Human Resource Information System) software system, so strong computer and clerical skills are a must. The ideal candidate must be highly organized, detail-oriented and most importantly, personable and approachable.
· High school diploma or GED equivalent required; Undergraduate degree in Human Resources preferred
· At least 2 years’ experience in a Human Resources or professional administrative role.
· Must exhibit a professional demeanor and excellent customer service skills.
· Due to the nature of information handled, adherence to strict confidentiality principles are a must.
· Must be well organized, attentive to detail and be able to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
· Must demonstrate conduct in a respectful manner, with dignity and honesty, in support of the Salesian tradition of humility and gentleness.
· Eager to promote an equitable, diverse, inclusive, and accessible working environment
· Dedicated to the mission of a small, Catholic, liberal arts institution.