Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Guest Experiences (Part-time)
The National WWII Museum is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Guest Experiences. This is a part-time position which serves as administrative support and includes the following responsibilities:
- Maintains the Vice President’s calendar and prepares the VP in advance for daily activities.
- Assists in the disposition of inquiries and requests addressed to the VP.
- Prepares monthly expense report.
- Coordinates meetings as necessary including preparing the agenda, assembling materials, and preparing and distributing minutes.
- Assists in the development and monitoring of budgets and work plans.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelors degree and a minimum of four years of senior-level administrative experience. In addition, exceptional oral and written communication skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office, and the ability to work with sensitive and confidential information are required. Finally, exceptional organizational skills, sound judgment, and the ability to work on multiple assignments under pressure while consistently meeting deadlines are a must.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.