Zinus, Inc. is a unique manufacturing and global marketing firm with over 30 years of experience designing and producing consumer goods for U.S. mass retailer and online retail stores such as Amazon, Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, Costco, Sears, K-Mart, and other E-commerce platforms.
We are in need of a highly motivated and responsible individual that can provide our customers with the highest quality of service.
The Outbound Supervisor is responsible for the efficient and expeditious shipment of all FTL, LTL and drops shipment orders daily using the WMS platform provided. You will ensure production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards and oversee labor planning and drive cost efficiency.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist department manager by identifying work procedures in a priority manner and expedite workflow.
• Identify workload of all given areas and shift personnel, drive productivity standards and ensure On-Time shipping is achieved avoiding detention charges on scheduled loads.
• Use WMS (IQ) proficiently to monitor drop-ship volume, create and close manifest and understand trailer demand from 3rd party carriers
• Verify required pick process, ensuring that all product is properly scanned and labeled, palletized and shipped to customer specifications.
• Analyze historical data to determine the labor workforce and capacity.
• Ensure workers have adequate supplies. (tape,shrink wrap,pallets)
• Oversee metrics for picking performance and monitor through WMS reports.
• Study and standardize procedures to improve pick efficiency for warehouse workers.
• Conduct operations in accordance with OSHA an MSDS standards.
• Sustain all standard operating procedures are followed, pick procedures, auditing requirements, and dock to door procedures for outbound shipments.
• Assist in the training and development of auditor, leads, pickers in WMS (IQ) software.
• Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
• Assure the integrity of the inventory and assist in conducting physical inventories.
• Must have three (3) years’ experience in a warehouse environment
• Experience with warehousing is A MUST.
• Successful communication - written and verbal * Establish priorities and multi-task
• Possess professional business demeanor
• Experience with personal computers and materials handling equipment
• Can lift 55 lbs.
• Can work more than 40 hours per week when needed.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including 401k. Zinus Inc is an EOE.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be authorized to work within the US.