East Neck Nursing and Rehab Center is currently seeking a Full-Time Registered Charge Nurse at a long term care nursing and rehab center located in West Babylon, NY. Interested candidates must have 1 year of experience in Long Term Care and hold a current compact NY state Registered Nurse license.
- Carry out care plan to residents.
- Administer medication and or treatment to patients
- Receive and review complaints and grievances
- Ensure that records and counts of controlled substances are all documented and administered based on the care plan
- Participate in clinical in services
- Make rounds of the nursing unit
- Participate in the admissions, transfers and discharges
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Current New York State RN License
- Minimum Associates Degree
- Current BLS/CPR
- Experience in a sub-acute or Long Term Care facility
- Minimum Associates degree
- Excellent communication abilities and critical thinking is a must.
We are an EOE