If you are reliable, hard working, self-motivated, fun, love working with young people and have gymnastics experience, Golden State Gymnastics would like to hear from you!
We are always on the look out for the best and brightest gymnastics coaches, teachers, camp counselors, and customer service staff.
Full-time and part-time positions are available on an ongoing basis. Using the link, please upload your resume and then answer a few brief questions about yourself. Thank you for your interest in Golden State Gymnastics!
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Solid knowledge of gymnastics fundamentals, drills and skills
- Head Coach/Optional coach applicants must have experience coaching competitive levels 9 and up as well as ability work with lower levels
- Positive coaching style, energetic and committed to excellence, a dependable team player, passionate about kids and gymnastics
- Strong spotting skills
- Desire to continue learning and growing as a coach
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and emphasis on strong technique and execution
- Responsible, dependable, and a positive role model for children
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to verbally communicate with students, parents and co-workers, providing clear directions and assistance
- All GSG staff must be USA Professional Members, Safety and Safe Sport Certified, and pass the USAG Background and LiveScan Screening.