Who We Are
We are a dynamic, growth-oriented and safety-focused company. Our organization has been deemed to be an “essential service” by providing collection and processing for Waste and Recycling that keep our communities clean and safe. With customer service and safety as our focus, we are looking for an energetic and driven employees to support our growing company and play a crucial role in waste diversion. Emterra is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Greenest Employers, a certified diverse supplier of the Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council (CAMSC), the Canadian Women Business Enterprise National Council (WBE) and WEConnect International.
Who You Are
You have a can-do attitude and take pride in delivering excellent customer service to our customers. You always bring your “A” game by being your best and by operating with integrity.
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s greenest employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now!
Reasons to Apply, Stay and Grow with Emterra Group:
With an eye to continued growth and steady employment, here are some of the reasons to work for Emterra Group.
· Competitive wage plus health benefits
- Ongoing support and resources to ensure your personal professional success;
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development support;
- A solid organization within which you are able to develop your competencies for future growth;
- Safe and efficient operation of counter balance forklift
- Move, organize, stage baled materials by commodity
- Unload trucks/trailers with bales or palletized materials
- Load trailers/containers for customers using the correct loading pattern/requirements
- Daily inspection, documentation, and maintenance of equipment
- Communicate with Supervisors and Management regarding concerns or suggestions
- All other duties as assigned
- Certified and trained to operate a counter balance forklift
- Experience in the waste and recycling industry an asset
- Strong customer service orientation
- Able to perform the physical requirements of the position
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Be available for overtime work
Emterra Group is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank you for your interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s Greenest Employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now! We appreciate all applicants who apply however only those who are qualified, will be contacted.
Emterra Group is committed to maintaining an equitable, fair, and diverse environment. Any applicants who have a disability or require reasonable accommodation may speak directly with our dedicated Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Specialists. Reasonable accommodations will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position