Be a part of one of the 25 fastest growing fast casuals, Slim Chickens!
Slim Chickens is a leading national brand in the fast-growing emerging 'better chicken' fast-casual segment. This is a great opportunity for starting and growing a career in the restaurant field.
Want to work with a team that has fun every day by helping guests and making them happy. Our Shift Leaders offer a fast, accurate, and friendly ordering experience. A genuine interaction that leaves our guests feeling satisfied and appreciated.
You will feel empowered to make decisions that lead to high levels of guest satisfaction and associate satisfaction.
A Shift Leader is a management position and will train in various positions in Front of House and Back of House and have the ability to fill in at any position. After training, your General Manager will place you in a more defined position that best suits your skills and abilities as well as the needs of the restaurant.
Various positions within Front of House and Back of House are cashier/runner, drive-thru, and expo (expeditor).
Requirements and Competencies:
- High energy with a strong work ethic
- Personable with a natural smile
- Guest focused
- Positive and friendly phone presence
- Ability to handle pressure during peak times (lunch and dinner)
- Willingness to learn new technologies and procedures
- Ability to follow instructions
- Availability to work in other areas of the restaurant as needed
- Well-groomed, professional appearance
- Positive Attitude and self-disciplined
- Professional demeanor at all times
- Must be 18 years of age