Do you want to work in a friendly, professional and supportive organization? Do you have a desire to serve those who bravely served our country? If so, COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
4 WEEKS Paid-Time Off!, Birthday Holiday PLUS MORE!
We are looking for a full-time Case Manager to provide case management and support services to veterans enrolled in a residential veterans program. This position assists with the daily operation of the residence including residence safety, program coverage and staff scheduling, and emergency shift coverage.
SHIFT Tuesday-Saturday: (Tuesday-Thursday: 4pm-10pm / Friday & Saturday: 8am-4pm)Provides case management and support services to veterans enrolled in a residential veterans’ program.
- Provides on-site veteran supervision.
- Provides services including assessment, evaluation, recovery planning, case conferences, referrals for adjunctive services, family meetings, group work, individual counseling (as needed), veteran advocacy, linkage to community resources, and discharge planning.
- Participates as a team member in the maintenance and care of agency facilities and ensures safety of the veterans in those facilities.
- Develops recovery support groups and other activities to meet veteran needs.
- Transports veterans, as needed, in agency vehicles in a safe, cautious and responsible manner.
- Observes veterans’ self-administration of prescribed medication as per agency procedures.
- Provides medication education.
- Documents service delivery, maintains accurate and timely clinical documentation, and upholds veteran confidentiality.
- Submits repair and maintenance requests to the Residence Manager.
- Participates in all appropriate employee, supervision, and training meetings.
- Functions as a team member: covering shifts, facilitating groups, participating in program activities, communicating all relevant information to other team members, and covering co-workers duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or a related field
- One year of mental health, or substance abuse, or veteran services experience.
- Military or Veteran work history preferred; Bilingual preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, with a good driving record.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority Protected Veteran Referral. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Contact.
~We encourage people of all backgrounds and identities to apply including Native American, people of color, women, LGBTQ+, people of all abilities, veterans and veteran spouses.~
Community Hope, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled