Position Profile: Seasonal Sales Representative
Department: Ticket Sales
Reports to: Manager of Ticket Sales
Total Compensation: $13/hour + Commission
Job Summary: Entry-level position responsible for the sale of season tickets, group tickets, renewals and sale of non-Chiefs event tickets (as needed) for the Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium. The seasonal program will run from March 2019 until December 2019, subject to change. Highest performing candidates from the Seasonal program will be considered for full-time employment status at the end of the term.
- Outbound selling of Kansas City Chiefs season tickets, group tickets, and renewals.
- Act proactively to create opportunities for new business with existing customers.
- Provide excellent customer service and generate repeat business and referrals.
- Represent the Chiefs organization in an exemplary manner.
- Participate and contribute to weekly sales team meetings and training sessions.
- Motivation- Demonstrates excellent personal motivation and encourages others to be motivated and enthusiastic. Shows persistence and overcomes obstacles. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Judgment- Displays willingness to make decisions and exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Innovation- Displays original thinking and creativity. Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
- Problem Solving- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully. Must be able to develop solutions quickly and effectively.
- Oral Communications- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification. Demonstrates group presentation skills and participates in meetings.
- Technical Skills- Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities. Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills. Share skills with others and recognizes training opportunities for staff.
- Light office duties and activities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED (EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS):
- Four-year college degree.
- Assertive, competitive, passionate and goal oriented.
- Strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in sales in professional sports.
- Have a friendly, professional and confident telephone manner.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in sales preferred.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Kansas City Chiefs Football Club is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled