ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH:
Vertava Health is a leading national behavioral healthcare system for mental health and substance use disorders, providing a full continuum of services based on the individuals' varying needs at different times in their health and recovery journey. We apply evidence-based treatment modalities at every level of care and embed digital health tools to enhance and amplify clinical outcomes. With a growing list of Joint Commission accredited inpatient and outpatient locations across the country, a virtual care platform and a national network of healthcare providers, Vertava Health pioneers care that empowers people so that they can live out their best future.
In order to make this possible, we need an exceptional Sales Analyst who can meet the requirements below. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
Reporting to the COO, the Sales Analyst will be responsible for creating and analyzing marketing data sets to derive actionable insights and support strategic decision making across multiple marketing channels and lines of business. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, or other business-related fields, possess excellent analytical and numerical skills, and be highly organized with great problem-solving skills.
Priority responsibilities include:
- Utilize Definitive Healthcare data to support market development for Account Executives
- Benchmark, forecast, and use data to evaluate performance and success
- Conceptualize and build sales dashboards and reports to inform decision making
- Identify key trends within large data sets and present findings as actionable insights and recommendations
- Understand and properly utilize the lead-funnel process
- Track and measure analytics and established success metrics for the Sales team and build reports that provide data and insights into the decision making for all sales efforts
- Create and review trackable sales efforts to tie back ROI as it relates to our KPI’s
- Collaborate on cross-functional projects, create ad hoc analyses, present findings and recommendations to senior leadership
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, Finance or other related field
- Minimum of three years of data analytics experience required
- Experience with Salesforce required
- 1+ years of experience with Definitive Healthcare or a similar healthcare analytics platform required
- Solid knowledge of Excel and data visualization tools
- Able to collaborate with internal coworkers and external customers
- Team player who is motivational and has excellent communications skills
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to sit, use hands and fingers, talk and hear continually. Ability to stand, walk and reach continually. Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
- Close vision required to see computer monitor, read documents, and operate copy and fax machine.
- Work environment is indoors and climate controlled. Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
Vertava Health is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled