We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to become an integral part of our team! You will analyze data to understand business and market trends in order to increase company revenue and efficiency.
This is a contract to hire position. The contract is slated to end in April 2021 and transition at that time.
This job provides expertise for moderately to very complex problem solving and complete understanding of system functionality. The incumbent reviews significant amounts of information and analyzes processes to support business unit needs. Troubleshoots errors, conducts impact analyses, and/or solves data rejection. Performs business analyses in one or more operational areas. Identifies process gaps and recommends process improvements for efficiencies. Provides guidance and education to Associate and Intermediate level employees.
• Responsible to design, configure, test, implement and maintain configuration payor pricing, membership, claims and/or benefit configuration rules and clinical operations (Care management, Utilization management)
• Perform data reporting
• Investigate and resolve configuration-related provider, member, claim processing, and clinical operations issues and assist other departments in understanding configuration rules
• Understand and maintain configuration, contracts, products and policies
• Configure, test, implement and maintain Payor and Clinical operation configuration rules to support changes in contracts, legislation, and payment policies and procedures
• Participate in reviews, impact assessment, testing and modifications for application updates, upgrades, and installations
• Assist in the development of test scenarios and changes and/or projects to ensure accuracy of configuration completed
• Develop and maintain configuration documentation and communicate changes
• Research and respond to service requests in a prompt and timely manner and update or build configuration to support the need.
• Have a solution mindset to come up with configuration solutions for the business requirements
• Act as a SME in Clinical and Payor configuration rules guiding the team for configuration tasks
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 2+ years of Guiding Care experience
- 2+ years of HealthEdge - Health Rules Payor experience
- Previous experience in business intelligence, analysis, or other related field
- Knowledge of statistical tools and business reporting
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Advance Sourcing Concepts is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled