The Data & Program Metrics Program Assistant will assist in the tracking and development of new data points that help Snider Hockey measure their impact and make strategic decisions. General responsibilities include overseeing the input of new data and providing support in the reporting/tool creation of tracking new metrics.
- Applicants must be a high school graduate; a Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Successful applicants must be able to pass the PA Child Abuse Clearance, PA State Police Criminal Background Check, and FBI Criminal Background Check.
- Advanced computer skills are needed and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is essential.
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills are critical.
- It is especially important that candidates are comfortable working in a fast-paced and high-profile environment.
- General knowledge of ice hockey is helpful, but not mandatory.
- Understanding of basic statistics and data reporting standards required.
- Interest in learning new data skills/methods
- Ability to turn numbers into easy to understand “stories”
- Basic understanding of Salesforce, R, and Data Visualization tools a plus.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Managing and updating numerous student databases/metrics.
- Inputting data collected through surveys focus groups and other various collection methods.
- Assisting with the student retention process and associated data.
- Assisting with managing Salesforce Platform, including running reports and making updates to the platform as necessary.
- Assistance with creating new tools to measure data and dashboards to share insight across the organization.
- Assistance with creating reports to be distributed to stakeholders to share insight.
- Helping Snider Hockey measure impact through new data collection methods.
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Ed Snider Youth Hockey Foundation is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled