Join Our Team as Wellness Manager!
Jarlette Health Services is a family-centric organization that has built a tradition of excellence in making an outstanding difference in the lives of the residents, families, employees, and communities it serves. As a proudly Canadian organization, with 14 Long Term Care Homes and 7 Retirement Lodges across Ontario, Jarlette Health Services has established itself as an industry leader with over 50 years of experience in the dynamic senior care sector.
Please be advised, in light of COVID-19 and the safety practices and protocols our organization upholds to maintain the health and safety of our Residents and Staff, Jarlette Health Services prohibits Team Members from working with more than one employer
At this time, we are looking for passionate, results-driven individuals to join and grow with our team. Jarlette Health Services is proud to offer competitive wages, benefit packages and career advancement opportunities.
Ideal Candidate Traits & Qualifications
- Minimum of one-year relevant leadership experience preferred;
- RPN with the College of Nurses (must be a member in good standing);
- Demonstrated ability to assess the health status of residents and effectively use the nursing process of assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating to provide high quality nursing care to residents;
- Demonstrated ability to apply critical thinking and clinical judgment.
- Ability to provide positive role modeling and leadership to staff.
- Provide required in-service training and orientation to new employee.
- Experience in progressively responsible roles with demonstrated interpersonal skills;
- Ability to respond to emergency situations Knowledge of RHRA legislation an asset.
- Ability to manage the department's finance; including inventory management and purchasing considered an asset.
- Experience in managing/ supervising employees, scheduling and disciplinary principles.
- Ability to build internal and external relationships with residents, family and interdisciplinary teams.
- GPA training and gerontology experience an asset.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have a Valid driver's license
Please note, employment with Jarlette Health Services will be contingent on receipt of a current Criminal Reference Check, including Vulnerable Sector Screening. Jarlette Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know.