Concessions Team (Victoria)
We innovate | We have tenacity |We Empower | We get things done | We are Unique |We have fun
WHO WE ARE:
The Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre in Victoria is a busy entertainment facility that hosts a WHL hockey team (The Victoria Royals), minor hockey, community hockey, and numerous professional concerts, shows and exhibitions throughout the year. We are currently looking to build our part-time Concessions Team at this facility! These roles are responsible for providing great customer service, handling transactions, and represent our brand. Our diverse Concessions Team include Stand Leads, Bartenders, Cashiers, Runners, as well as Warehouse and Vault staff. Whether this is your first job, a secondary role, or just an opportunity to get out and be a part of a team, we offer competitive pay, a significant tip-pool system, and other incentives such as free hockey tickets!
As part of the Concessions Team you take a lead role in providing an exceptional experience for our guests. A night out at a Royals hockey game or a concert by your favorite artist is not complete without the food & beverage component, and we take pride in offering fast and courteous service, alongside innovative and progressive menu offerings.
Have we got your attention yet? Good! Now let's get into the details:
- Deliver excellent customer service to every customer
- Processing purchases and delivering product
- Supporting the Concessions Team with role specific tasks
- Working as a part of a team to efficiently open and close the Concessions
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Experienced in a similar environment considered an asset but not necessary
- High energy and a strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal communication & customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Serving it Right certification
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekend
- Must be fully vaccinated as per our policy
MORE ABOUT US:
GSL Group is headquartered in Vancouver, B.C. with offices and operations also located in Victoria and Kelowna. We have a wide range of businesses including E-Commerce, Sports and Entertainment, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Real Estate Development and Construction (Commercial, Industrial, Residential and Sports & Entertainment Facilities). Our mission is to build inclusive, sustainable communities by bringing people together through innovation in sport, entertainment, and development.
GSL is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are dedicated to providing a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. All employment decisions are made based on qualifications, job requirements and business needs. GSL is passionate about being known for an inclusive culture where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position