VMware (NSX-T) Engineer
E-INFOSOL LLC is seeking a highly motivated VMware NSX-T Engineer to become a Full-time employee, located in the United States / Multiple Locations / Remote. Come join a team that collaborates across the entire organization to bring the right solution to our customers and drive innovation.
VMware NSX-T Engineer will provide technical solutions of VMware products and infrastructures. Components would include a wide variety of VMware products and solutions depending on contract requirements.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for SDN in VMware environments
- 5-8+ years of related experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management
- Experience utilizing VMware Validated Designs
- Experience managing and maintaining large Enterprise NSX-T environments
- Ability to troubleshoot NSX/NSX-T issues
- Ensuring network reliability and availability through well-planned and implemented solutions
- Deliver networking and security infrastructures
- Develop networks in NSX/NSX-T with integration into physical networks
- Demonstrated experience with network overlay technologies like VXLAN, OTV and EVPN/BGP.
- Experience with Spine-Leaf (Clos) network topologies and popular switching hardware designed for use in these types of environments.
- Experience with other VMware products like vRealize Network Insight, vRealize Automation, etc.
- Implement the automation of network deployment and configuration
- Configure network security layers
- Improve network manageability and scalability
- Excellent understanding of Networking technologies, including security and monitoring aspects
- Experience with NSX-V to NSX-T migrations
- Creates detailed and professional solution designs, diagrams, and implementation plans for small to large deployments; designs may include transformational IT initiatives such as data centers of the future, virtualization, cloud, infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), anything-as-a-service (XaaS), storage, networking, business continuity, and other solutions as related to the SDN NSX-T environment; other documents include as-built and other client knowledge sharing documentation
- VCP-NV (within two years of current year)
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Must be a US Citizen or Possess an Active Secret or Above Security Clearance
E-INFOSOL is a Service Disabled and Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. We are a premiere IT Security, Cloud and Virtualization provider servicing both federal and state government, and private sector customers. Through strategic partnerships with top industry players such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, Microsoft and Nutanix, we can provide an array of IT products and solutions, combining them with our expertise.
E-INFOSOL has 10 years in the digital world expanding with new clientele and jobs rapidly. EINFOSOL is constantly aware of, technical changes within IT and wants to ensure future candidates can make a difference with contributing their different skills and knowledge. We offer an array of architectural, engineering, and information technological jobs to a diverse group of candidates. Come join the E-INFOSOL family and be a part of the vast growing culture that contributes to the world.