We are seeking Asphalt Laborers to join our Paving Division.
The Laborer will perform physical labor at various project sites. Duties may
include shoveling, raking and operating small pieces of equipment in order to
prepare, grade and excavate the job site. We are looking for long-term
candidates who value the opportunity for future advancement that our company
- Ability to shovel and lute asphalt as required.
- Assist in installing traffic control devices.
- Operate vibratory plate as directed.
- Perform other tasks as directed by Supervisor.
- Must be pleasant to both internal and external
customers, while maintaining a professional attitude and demeanor.
- Able to follow a task to completion
- Able to work as part of a team, or independently
- Regularly required to use hands and fingers to
handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, as well as reach with hands
- Frequently required to stand, talk and hear
instructions, walk sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision. Depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be flexible with last minute schedule
changes, location changes, time of shift changes.
- Must have personal transportation to job sites
located throughout Chester County, Berks, Lancaster, Delaware and Montgomery