Caring Heart Nursing and Rehab Center is a 269 bed Long Term Care facility located in the heart of the Mt Airy section of Philadelphia. We are looking for an Activities Assistant with the following qualities: Outgoing personality - Fun loving nature - Loves making people smile - Wants to bring sunshine and joy to the daily lives of our Residents.
As an Activities Assistant you can expect that your day will include some of the following tasks:
- Assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and evaluating the recreation programs of this Facility.
- Observe resident attendance, mood, behavior, and degree of involvement so that Facility activities and resident progress are evaluated, by noting, reporting, and charting resident behavior.
- Participate in community planning related to the interests of the Facility and the services and needs of the resident and family.
- Participate in discharge planning, development and implementation of recreation care plans and resident assessments.
- Interview residents or family members to obtain recreation information.
- Involve the resident and family in planning recreation programs, when possible.
- Involve the resident and family in planning objectives and goals for the resident.
If this sounds like something you would love to do, then we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume so that we can schedule a time for an interview with you!