Cornerstone Auto Group is a local family-owned business that has been around for over 50 years. We make customer and employee relations our top priority. We are looking for team players that can embrace our customer service philosophy and ensure we continue to provide unparalleled customer service. As Car Wash Attendants, the team is responsible for providing superior service to our car wash customers. Our Car Wash Attendants will deal face to face with our guests and therefore will be expected to have a positive attitude and help maintain a good image for the company. In 2018, 2019 & 2020 Cornerstone was named one of the National Standard Top Workplaces by the Star Tribune. We are looking for a Car Wash Attendant to join our team working PT weekday evenings and Saturdays at the Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram location in Elk River.
Primary duties will consist of but not limited to:
- Greet Car Wash Guests in a warm and friendly manner.
- Assist Guests with selecting the right car wash as needed.
- Spray cars as they enter a car wash.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Keep all work areas neat and clean.
- Perform daily car wash maintenance.
- Complete weekly and monthly maintenance tasks.
- Wash, dry and fold laundry daily.
- Rinse walls and floors of car wash daily.
- Put salt in the water softener monthly, check weekly.
- Fill prep tank for spray guns.
- Take out garbage daily – break room & outside containers.
Education and/or Experience:
- No experience necessary
- On the job training provided
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Current, valid Driver’s License with a driving record that meets insurance company standards
- Willing to submit and the ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Good working relations with customers by providing courteous, efficient and professional service
- Ability to stand for hours at a time, repeatedly bend or stoop and be able to reach with the use of a stool or ladder when necessary
Our Values: We value our relationships; We do what’s rights, what’s honest; We aim for excellence; We listen to really understand; We take action; We show respect; We work as teams; We strive to improve, learn; We greet each day with gratitude; We celebrate what we do together.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.