We are looking for a General Practitioner to join our team in Ontario. This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing organization focused on improving patient experience and transitions in care for individuals suffering from chronic pain.
WHO WE ARE
We are Canada’s leading healthcare provider, delivering category-leading diagnostic services as well as treatment for chronic pain, spinal injuries, sports-related injuries, and concussions. We are a public company that owns 15 clinics across Canada dedicated to providing holistic treatment plans leveraging technology, data-driven insights, and delivering interdisciplinary care. We are focused on empowering people to live their best lives.
As Intake Physician you will:
- Perform comprehensive consults/evaluations of patients referred for musculoskeletal conditions.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team, to determine if patients would benefit from the available treatment options.
- Thoroughly document and evaluate patient’s medical history, physical examination findings and laboratory values. Support in building Electronic Medical record templates that are intuitive and accurate.
- Prepare consultation reports and/or progress reports and communicate with the referring doctor.
- Develop a thorough understanding of indications and contraindications for all service offerings to make well informed recommendations focusing on optimal outcomes.
- Be able to offer advice on efficacy and possible side effects of treatment modalities.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive outcomes-based patient treatment plan based on the initial assessment, evidence-based medicine, standards of care, professional practice guidelines and in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team members when appropriate.
- Stay current and informed of community resources and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Provide virtual follow-up care as required for both MSK and non-MSK patients
- Good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario.
- Demonstrated understanding of MSK assessments, treatment planning and report preparation.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.