Prep-Cook/ Steward - Eldorado Resort (Seasonal Spring/Summer 2021)
Our spectacular Eldorado Resort is situated right on the shores of Okanagan Lake, a few kilometers south of the William R. Bennett bridge. Eldorado Resort consists of Hotel Eldorado, Manteo, and Eldorado Marina, with world-class amenities including multiple outlets, gyms, indoor and outdoor pools, boardwalk, tennis courts, and a private beach.
If you are looking for exciting and rewarding opportunities to showcase your talent and join a team that brings out the best in each other, then we want to hear from you! Our beautiful lakeside property offers a wide range of exciting career opportunities. We offer competitive earnings potential, employee discounts on water sport rentals, discounted food & beverage at all our Argus Properties Ltd owned Restaurants and Hotels, fun social events, and great colleagues!
Seasonal Positions are available in:
- Prep-Cook / Stewards - Lakeside Dining and Smack DAB
These are seasonal position with start dates April - May, 2021 and ending September - October, 2021. Start and end dates may change based on the needs of the business.
Under the direction of the Executive Chef, our Stewards execute general cleaning duties and provide support for various tasks in the Kitchen.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Must be able to stand for and work on your feet for a full day
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 25 pounds without assistance
- Must be available to work evening shifts, holidays and weekends. Start times will vary based on business volumes and operational demands
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada. The Resort is unable to support any VISA applications.
To apply please submit your resume and complete the Questionnaire.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.