GetHired | Header Branch Manager TraineeLooking for an exciting opportunity to work in a fun service-minded environment? Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union is the place for you. Apply online today!
We seek to fill the Branch Manager Trainee position with a confident individual who possesses a can-do attitude and will work hard to reach success. Proven sales and leadership skills along with cash handling experience are a must. This is a float position that will have on the job training with successful RIFCU Managers and department leads.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Associates degree or equivalent education and experience
- 2+ years experience in a financial institution
- 2+ years of Teller experience including vault, ATM and TCR management
- Expertise in new accounts, consumer lending, and financial transactions
- Proven leadership and sales success
- People management: coaching, training and leader experience
- Reliable transportation to travel to branches
- Bilingual English/Spanish helpful
- Dependability, flexibility, and enthusiasm
Applicants must be available to work 8 am - 5 pm Monday through Thursday, 8 am - 6 pm on Friday, as well as 9 am -12 pm on Saturday.
Sign-on Bonus Program: Starting Friday, June 4th we will be giving a $500 sign-on bonus to newly hired employees that successfully pass their introductory period. This sign-on bonus program will run until August 31st. Rehired employees are not eligible for this sign-on bonus.
Drug Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity Employer, D/M/F/V