Sr. Program Analyst / S&T Intelligence Liaison Support
We are seeking a dedicated professional with a proven track record of success to join the ATSI team. The Sr. Program Analyst / S&T Intelligence Liaison will be responsible for the following:
- Drafting and publishing monthly S&T intelligence updates on 2 different classified networks (JWICS and SIPR).
- Tracking and following-up on intelligence Production Requests
- Sending calendar invites, tracking attendance, and managing clearances at various intelligence briefings
- Working with the Intelligence Oversight Official (IOO) to update annual Intelligence Oversight (IO) training slides.
- Tracking completions and maintaining IO training records via TWMS and/or completion certificates
- Drafting quarterly Intelligence Oversight reports for signature
- Assist in managing the Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communication System (JWICS) classified network presence.
- Bachelor’s degree and 12 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Microsoft Publisher and Adobe Acrobat highly desirable.
- Experience working at the TS/SCI level.
- Full-time (40 hours/week)
- Govt. Office: Monday-Friday / Arlington, VA (Core hours 9am - 3pm)
American Technology Solutions International Corp. (ATSI) is a valued Veterans Affairs (VA) certified service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB). We support multiple prime and sub contracts with Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence, and Federal Government clients. ATSI provides program management, financial management, and technical support services to DoD S&T programs, to include technology transition and technology transfer programs and initiatives.
Our Benefits: The ATSI benefits package includes:
· Direct Deposits & Allotments
· 11 Paid Federal Holidays
· Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance
· Virtual Doctor Visits (unlimited/$0 copays)
· Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
· Voluntary Life Insurance Program
· Flexible Spending Plans for healthcare, dependent care, & parking/transportation
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Travel Assistance Program
· Education Reimbursement
· 401(k) retirement plan with company match & profit sharing
· Paid Parking
· Grocery Delivery Service Fee Reimbursement
· Pet Insurance
ATSI is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, age, or any other status protected by applicable law.