Tier I - IT Network Administrator
Reports to: IT Manager
Responsible for managing the Bank’s network services, telecommunications and systems administration; assists in the implementation of new systems and procedures; coordinates activities assigned by employees. This highly visible position requires a proactive individual who possesses a broad range of duties and can thrive in a growing organization. This is a hands-on role, requiring a dynamic individual who brings creativity and passion to the organization and its services, while embracing change and innovation. Must collaborate effectively through the use of communication skills, both verbal and written. Supports Managers, Supervisors, and Employees through a variety of tasks related to the various systems and their corresponding functions. Demonstrates knowledge of, and adherence to, EEO policy, shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; values diversity; promotes a working environment free of harassment of any type; supports affirmative action.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Manages the Network, Active Directory, and Communication Infrastructure by ensuring that the following administrative tasks are performed:
a) Configure and administer network and active directory for account lockouts, password resets, new user, and email account creation, to ensure efficient and secure use of resources.
b) Configure and administer O365 and Exchange email environment for spam and email quarantine.
c) Configures and administer Phone system for account lockouts, password resets, new user account creation.
d) Configure quarterly security training to assign, schedule and support users.
e) Remote Access support including DUO MFA Management/enrollment.
f) Manage end point protection on servers and workstations.
g) Manages the patch management process to ensure that all servers, workstations, and office productivity software packages are maintained to the required software level.
h) Review various daily network health reports and escalate issues as needed to ensure maximum network performance, optimal productivity, and operating efficiency.
i) Monitors network for external intrusion attempts and internal security log events and escalates reporting of any breaches or suspicious activity to the Information Security Officer immediately.
j) Troubleshoot, repair, and install workstations and network hardware as needed.
k) Ensures network server files are backed up as scheduled and perform monthly backup test restores.
l) Maintain database of all hardware and software installations. Manage the annual hardware replacement cycle and ensure all hardware and software is currently supported by vendor.
2. Reviews and resolve deficiencies identified in vulnerability assessments.
3. Ensures network changes are documented and communicated.
4. Provides professional and courteous customer service and support to all areas of the Bank. Research, documents, and resolves user inquiries and problems in a timely manner.
5. Provides technical support for assigned Bank purchased vendor packages – includes testing and installation of system upgrades.
6. Assist other bank Divisions to meet their goals and objectives by coordinating and implementing the technology needs of those departments
7. Ensures compliance with all applicable banking regulations and internal policies and procedures. Works with IT Manager to minimize annual vulnerability assessment findings.
8. Complies with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures and practices in support of risk management and overall safety and soundness and the Bank’s compliance with all regulatory requirements including the Information Security policy; BSA/AML and OFAC.
9. Provides backup to the IT Systems Support Representative and Information Systems Administrator as needed.
Non-Essential Job Functions:
• Participate in other projects or Bank initiatives as assigned by management.
• Works on special projects as assigned by the IT Manager.
• Performs additional duties as assigned.
Job functions are performed in an office environment with potential for Hybrid schedule. Incumbent operates various types of office equipment, secures supplies and files, communicates with customers and/or other employees and is frequently required to move about the branch and/or office location. Physical demands involve any or all of the following: digital dexterity and eye/hand coordination in the operation of office equipment; light to moderate lifting and carrying of supplies, files, etc.; the ability to speak to and to hear customers and/or other employees on the telephone and in person; body and motor skills sufficient to enable the incumbent to move from one office location to another; must be capable of learning to use complex data processing equipment and performing moderate to complex mathematical calculations; must be able to work extended hours as needed.
Education, Training, and Experience:
• 2 - 5 years’ experience in an IT function
• High school diploma (or equivalent), plus Associate's Degree (or equivalent work experience) in Information Technology
• Hardware and software installation experience required
• 2 - 3 years’ experience working in a distributed computing environment
• IT Banking experience preferred