Bartender at Café Hollander
WHO WE ARE:
Bier is a huge part of Lowland European culture—as integral as frites, cafés, and bicycles. And here at Café Hollander, we love bier—from sourcing the best biers to perfecting the way each is served in the proper glass. Our passion for bier runs so deep that we’ve collaborated with some of these brewers – who have become close friends – to create our own exclusive biers brewed by friendship and available exclusively at our cafés.
Check out our website here! (https://cafehollander.com/)
This position is being recruited by Clock’d on behalf of Cafe Hollander. To learn more about Clock’d, please visit our website (clockd.com)
WHO YOU ARE:
Full & Part-Time positions available
Your role as a Bartender at a Lowlands Group Restaurant is extremely important to our success. Bartenders are tasked with the duty of educating guests on our extensive beverage and bier options. More importantly, however, they are one of our foremost ambassadors of Belgian Bier Culture. Our Bartenders know that an appreciation of bier comes, not just from knowing what it tastes like or all the hard facts about a bier's composition–but from learning how to slow down and enjoy the stories and experiences that come with sharing a bier (or many!) Our Bartenders help teach their guests what it means to live 'Gezellig'.
Our goal is to provide the type of unique and genuine care that our guests tell stories about as they become raving fans.
- Serve and pour wine, bottled beer, and draft beer according to proportions and in proper glassware.
- Interact with all bar guests as well as dining room guests creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere.
- Completes opening and closing side duties and checklists as assigned.
- Serves food and drink to all bar guests as well as assists with dining room guests if needed.
- Slice fruit and vegetable garnishes at a prescribed par level each day.
- Stock juices, ice, alcohol, beer, wine, and any other product needed to properly and efficiently operate the bar.
- Keep the bar area, including bar top, floor, and storage areas, clean and free of debris, dirty glassware, plates, silverware and trash.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Available to work at least one-weekend shift
- Must be at least 18 years of age upon date of hire
- 1+ Years of bartending experience
- Team Player
- Strong Communication & Customer Service Skills
- Continuous development of food & beverage product knowledge
- Ability to maintain Professionalism at all times
- Ability to multi-task
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- $6/hour + tips
- Average $28 - $30/hour with tips
- Discounted Food & Drink
- Free Coffee
- Health & Dental available for full-time employees
Cafe Hollander is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Cafe Hollander is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Cafe Hollander are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, age, creed, disabilities, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Cafe Hollander will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
This policy governs all areas of employment at Cafe Hollander, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignments, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and termination.
We follow all CDC guidelines and PHMDC orders are enforced at Cafe Hollander for both guests and team members.
All offers of employment at Cafe Hollander are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates and on all employees who are promoted, as deemed necessary and will be considered only as it may relate to the job you are seeking
This Job Description is subject to change at any time.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position