Director, B2B Marketing
ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH:
Vertava Health, formerly known as Addiction Campuses, is a leading provider of SUD treatment and recovery services via various effective and innovative addiction treatment programs from industry-leading professionals who help build a comprehensive life in recovery beyond the standard 30-day plan. With four unique residential treatment centers and a virtual care platform serving patients across the country, Vertava Health creates successful programs tailored to an individual’s struggle with substance abuse and mental health.
The Director of B2B Marketing will develop a marketing strategy that aligns with the business and carries the mission of Vertava Health forward through strategic marketing initiatives, innovative and consistent branding and creative messaging. This individual will communicate the organization’s brand strategy toward key B2B audiences: Payors, providers and employers (via Employee Assistance Programs). This position will report to the Senior Vice President of Marketing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Develop and implement a strategic, year-round B2B Marketing Plan for Vertava Health that is seasonally relevant, tied to admissions, campus, and virtual goals, and consistent with organization’s brand standards and value proposition.
· Develop multi-channel marketing strategy to reach key B2B audiences (payors, providers and employers) to significantly grow our in-network revenue
· Become a close partner to the Sales and Operations teams to grow in-network revenue and overall admissions through these referral sources.
· Drive solutions via cross functional teams in a matrixed organization to create compelling positioning that promotes us among the Behavioral Health Industry
· Work closely with digital, web and creative team to execute effective channel strategies and plans and shares in implementation responsibilities
· Define and implement how you will measure and report on B2B outcomes and contributions
· Project manage all B2B marketing initiatives for this line of business, meeting deadlines and communicating effectively with internal stakeholders and external vendors, as appropriate.
Education, Experience, Skills, & Abilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Bachelors required; Masters strongly preferred
· Healthcare marketing experience is required
· 10+ years of marketing experience with a minimum of 5 years focused on B2B Marketing
· The individual must have led a B2B function within their current or recent role and driving strategy and execution as the person directly responsible for B2B marketing
· Customer-centric and always striving to provide a flawless customer experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-departmental capacity as you work with sales, operations, managed care and other teams
· Excellent creative, analytical, organizational, communication, project management, and critical thinking skills
· Experience working with SalesForce Marketing Cloud strongly preferred
· Ability to travel 10-25% of their time
· Ability to sit, use hands and fingers, talk and hear continually. Ability to stand, walk and reach continually. Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently.
· Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
· Close vision required to see computer monitor, read documents, and operate copy and fax machine.
· Work environment is indoors and climate controlled. Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
Addiction Campuses is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled