Working at MEMX:
Members Exchange (MEMX) is a growing FinTech firm founded by a group of leaders in the world’s financial markets and is seeking to register as a new stock exchange. Our people are the foundation of our business, and we are off to a great start assembling a talented team who are ready to collaborate, innovate, and challenge the status quo. We are committed to maintaining the culture we have set in motion -- we take great pride in our selection process -- and that starts with finding the right people. If you are interested in learning about our opportunities, we would love to hear from you.
Members Exchange (MEMX) is searching for a Regulatory Technology Professional who will be an integral member of the regulatory group with responsibility to collaborate across the organization to gather requirements, develop and design specialized surveillances and manage specific regulatory projects.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience in creating detailed analysis and documentation of requirements – preferably by working with a regulatory or compliance team
- Previous experience (3-5 yrs. min) building surveillance patterns and queries
- Excellent writing skills used in crafting business requirement documents
- Team player with strong project management capabilities
- Solid understanding of trading and U.S. market structure
- Relentless focus on detail, analytical thinking, and problem-solving
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and to progress several projects at the same time
- Strong SQL skills and ability to design complex queries
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
- Bachelor’s degree and or advanced degree in Technology, Business or related field
- Architect systems and surveillances using, Java/Java Script, C++, Python, Shell Scripting, Servlets, Linux-based applications, Unix-based applications, and XML, among others
At MEMX you will have the ability to work with a talented team of professionals who bring diversity of thought and background. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of our company and the impact MEMX will have on our clients and the broader markets. We offer competitive employee benefits and perks and will continue to make this a priority to attract the best.