Kid's Activity Program Coordinator
Kids’ Activities Program Coordinator
The Kids’ Activities role creates, organizes, and executes events with school age children, while supporting the activities Team Members.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Manages large/small groups of children.
2.Creates outlined programs.
3. Identify any needs within the programs.
4. Supports the Kid’s Summer Team Members.
5. Schedule Team Members for shifts.
5. Performs other duties as directed.
1. Communication Proficiency.
2. Problem Solving.
3. Guest Focus.
4. Stress Management/Composure.
6. Organizational Skills.
7. Time Management.
This position will Supervisor the Kid's Program Team Members.
This position operates inside and outside of the hotel with different temperature environments.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
• Stand- Over2/3rd of the time
• Walk- Over 2/3rd of the time
• Sit- Under 2/3rd of the time
• Use hands to fingers, handle or feel- Over 2/3rd of the time
• Reach with arms and hands- Over 2/3rd of the time
• Climb or balance- Up to 2/3rd of the time
• Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl- Up to 2/3rd of the time
• Talk or hear- Over 2/3rd of the time
• Lift minimum of 5lbs.- 50 lbs.- Over 2/3rd of the time
• Adherence to all policy and procedures delineated in the ICONA Handbook
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a part to full-time seasonal. This role requires up to forty, hours to include, nights weekends and holidays.
There is no travel.
Required Education and Experience
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Must be 18 years old or older.
3. Previous experience working with children.
4. Teaching Certification
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the team member for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.