The Coordinator provides administrative support for all functions of the US Lacrosse Foundation, as well as general administrative support to the Chief Relationship Officer including travel, calendar management, conference calls and meetings. The Coordinator will also support the marketing functions including, but not limited to: project management, event planning and staffing, creative support and day-to-day operations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintain the donor records in Personify database system: producing reports, updating contact information
· Manage acknowledgement process for all contributions
· Research donors and provide reports, using WealthEngine, EverTrue and Windfall software platforms
· Assist in design and implementation of donor stewardship/recognition activities
· Maintain the budget spreadsheet for the Foundation department
· Coordinate Board Meetings: develop and prepare board and subcommittee meeting reports, minutes and communications, including meeting reminders and invitations; select and reserve meeting venues; confirm the participation of individual board members; and provide guidance and support in response to board members
· Provide daily support to the Vice President, coordinating all travel and managing their calendar
· Maintain the departmental calendar, schedule and coordinate meetings.
· Order stationery and office supplies for the department
· Assist with all aspects of administrative management team, directory maintenance, and logistics
· Coordinate between departments in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems, as well as manage internal communications.
· Mail and receive packages
· Prepare business correspondence
· Maintain record retention policies, including hard copy files and electronic files
· Support all day-to-day operations
· Other duties as assigned
· Manage vendors on production and delivery of printed materials
· Assist the Senior Manager, US Lacrosse Foundation with the coordination of National Teams and Annual Fund Campaigns
· Special Event planning and support: ordering food and beverage; scheduling IT/AV resources; and providing hospitality as needed
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred and or equivalent work experience.
· Attention to detail and accuracy of information is a must
· Creative with a high energy level to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
· Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
· Must enjoy working with diversity of individuals in a pleasant and professional manner, including board members, volunteers, donors, community organizations and staff.
· Professional appearance required.
· Ability to exercise considerable discretion and judgement in execution of the job; expected to maintain confidentiality of sensitive materials; resolve problems, and have the capacity to know when to seek assistance
· Must have excellent computer skills (including typing, data entry and spreadsheets) and experience working with Personify software (or related database), Wealth Engine, and Microsoft Office.
· Self-Starter, independent worker in collaborative environment
· A genuine interest in the mission of US Lacrosse
Work Conditions and Physical Requirements:
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works in outside weather conditions, including occasional extreme temperatures
· Occasional travel, evening and weekend work, as needed.
· Lift and move boxes, supplies and equipment up to 40-50lbs
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by US Lacrosse as the needs of the organization and the requirements of the job evolve. Your employment with US Lacrosse is voluntary and is subject to termination by you or US Lacrosse at will, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time.
US Lacrosse Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled