All American Home Care LLC Philadelphia, PA $16.00 to $19.00 per hour
JOIN THE WINNING TEAM! ALL AMERICAN HOME CARE offers an excellent benefit package that includes generous paid time off, paid holidays, healthcare benefits (Health, Vision, and Dental), Life insurance and 401K.
· Will maintain all agency and state required supervisor visits
· Conduct meet and greets, first shadowing and random field visit when necessary
· Orients and train staff to ensure best practice and standards of care are met
· Develop, implement, and train in best practices
· Identify and communicate safety concerns
· Supervise caregivers to ensure compliance and safety to all patients and caregivers
- High school graduate
- 2+ Years’ experience in a Customer Service role.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant or Certified Home Health Aide
- Strong typing and computer skills
- Well organized, accurate, and attentive to detail
- Excellent communication, public relations and follow up skills
- Experience with HHA Exchange and EVV
- Drivers License and your own Car is a must
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Our mission at All American Home Care is to provide quality care to people at all stages of life that need assistance and prefer the comfort and familiarity that their own home offers. Our compassionate, experienced caregivers help our patients enjoy a higher quality of life and cultivate a sense of confidence and satisfaction that transcends the ordinary client/caregiver relationship. Much like our staff, we consider our valued patients as part of our family—the ever-expanding All American Home Care family.
All American Home Care LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled