Are you looking for a different approach to helping others navigate the complex health care system? Do you have experience in healthcare and group benefit plans? Join our team of dedicated and passionate individuals at PinnacleCare!
Competitive pay and benefits package which includes voluntary health, dental, vision, and company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability, and critical illness benefit. Additional benefits include 401k with company match, PTO, 8 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday, and commuter benefits in the Baltimore market.
Who we are: PinnacleCare is a private health advisory firm that connects individuals and organizations to the world’s most advanced healthcare and facilitates access to top specialists for more streamlined and personalized healthcare experience. PinnacleCare extends a broad range of support for families and organizations to facilitate more efficient access and better outcomes - through Comprehensive Health Advisory Memberships for individuals/families, and Connection Group Benefits available through employers/organizations.
What you will do: As the Account Manager, you will be the primary contact for PinnacleCare group benefit clients, ensuring client satisfaction and account retention. You will oversee new account on-boarding, support the implementation process and cultivate positive relationships with new and existing clients, consultants/brokers, and strategic partners. Conducting in-person and virtual PinnacleCare education sessions with clients, employees, vendors, and consultants/brokers is also part of this role. PinnacleCare Account Managers maintain an autonomous workload, while collaborating with internal departments (Client Services, Client Experience, and Sales/Marketing).
Other Duties: These job duties do not cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three years of client/customer support, preferably in an account services capacity.
- Previous experience in healthcare and demonstrable knowledge of group benefits plans and healthcare ecosystem.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and strong relationship-building skills.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, follow-through, and the ability to manage multiple client matters simultaneously.
- Project management experience
- Computer proficiency in MS Office and CRM database systems required
- Team player with a strong work ethic and “can do” attitude
- Travel requirement throughout the US, 15% during the months of December through July; 40% during client open enrollment periods from August-November
Essential Functions: To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, you must be able to walk occasionally. You may occasionally be required to bend or stoop, and you may occasionally be required to lift objects up to 10 pounds. Work will be performed at a desk in an open office setting using office machines such as a copier and fax machine, a computer, and phone.
When applying, please provide a cover letter.
PinnacleCare is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled