Hardwood Cafe Butler, PA $16.00 to $17.00 per hour
Hardwood Cafe is looking for experienced pizza makers to come join our team of award winning craftsman.
Pizza Cooks & Pizza Chefs responsible for consistently executing our scratch-made pizzas and other specialties.
If you have experience with hand stretching dough and especially working with Neapolitan pizza and brick ovens then we are looking for you.
What You Can Expect from Us:
Our team members are the most important stakeholders here at Hardwood Cafe and the heart of expanding our brand. We ensure that our team members receive extensive training and development, are continuously set up for success and feel welcomed in our kitchen family.
What We Expect of You:
- Fast, efficient, and able to produce a quality product in a timely manner while maintaining proper equipment and food safety procedures
- Equipped with proper uniform and hygiene standards
- Must properly label, store, and rotate food in all storage locations
- Must keep your station Neat, Clean, and Organized
- Checks food temperatures to ensure food safety standards are met
- Precisely reads and executes ticket orders ensuring ticket time standards are met
- Responsible for preparing ingredients, cooking production items, and preparing sauces
- Focuses on consistent plate presentations—appropriate plates, garnishes, and side items
- Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed
- Completes daily cleaning projects and uses cleaning chemicals properly
- Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced kitchen environment
- 5 Days a Week
- Lunch and/or Dinner
- Some Holidays
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible schedules according to business volume and needs
- Competitive hourly / salary wage
- Team member motivation— discounted meals, exhilarating contests, and thrilling prizes!
- Excellent communication skills
- Working kitchen knowledge
- Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations
- Ability to work on your feet for 8+ hours a day
- Ability to bend, kneel, and lift items frequently weighing up to 35 pounds
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with all team members
- Must have reliable transportation to work
- 18+ age requirements for BOH positions