Housekeeping Positions - Airport Hotels
The Four Points by Sheraton and the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Kelowna Airport are currently looking to fill multiple positions within the Housekeeping department.
We are on a bus route, with a stop just outside of the hotel. We also pickup our employees from the bus loop at UBCO! This position currently pays $16.50 per hour, plus discounts on Food & Beverage, Hotel stays, and Marina activities at our sister properties!
Positions Available: Room Attendant, Laundry Attendant, and Housekeeping Runner.
Full time and part time opportunities available.
What we offer:
- $250 Housekeeping Sign on Bonus
- Employee discounts on accommodations, dining and marina at our sister properties (Hotel Eldorado, Manteo Resort and Eldorado Marina, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton and Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport).
- World-wide accommodation and dining discounts with Hilton and Marriot brands.
- An excellent work environment, with a focus on staff recognition, teambuilding and an atmosphere of growth and development.
- Internal growth and a culture of promotion from within. Supervisor and Management positions open to internal applicants for four hotels within Kelowna.
Depending on your role, responsibilities may include:
- Perform routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and public areas
- Notify management of any damage to guest rooms and ensure rooms are made ready for occupancy
- Follow company health & safety and security procedures
- Welcome and acknowledge guests; anticipate and address guests needs
- Responding to guests requests in a timely manner
- Provide the Housekeeping department with clean linen
- Stocking the housekeeping closets with linen, guest supplies and cleaning supplies
- Separate and fold all linens/towels accordingly
- Perform other job duties as directed
- Possess a keen eye for detail
- Self-starter, with time management and organizational skills
- Able to work independently
- Able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 30 pounds without assistance
- Able to reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada without restriction
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.