H.C.S.C. industrial healthcare laundry facility is hiring for a position in our Maintenance Department. Starting wage will be based on experience. We offer excellent fringe benefits package including medical, dental, life, short term disability insurance, vacation, holidays, personal days and more.
Perform scheduled preventive maintenance and repairs to all types of production and environmental equipment in order to keep the facility functioning to insure proper production standards and environmental control.
- Perform outlined preventive maintenance on all equipment along with necessary repairs and/or replacement.
- Able to interpret anticipated problems due to malfunction of equipment and initiate independent action required.
- Troubleshoot electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical failures in order to make necessary repairs.
- Perform electrical and mechanical maintenance and repairs.
- Records and maintains a daily record of accomplishments.
Previous experience or technical training in electrical/mechanical maintenance preferred
Ability to work independently and also work and communicate as a team.
Ability to work overtime is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Hourly rate: $16.50-$25.00
Hospital Central Services Cooperative is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled