looking to hire a Server with exceptional customer service
skills. This food service position at our restaurant earns $500-$800 a
week! We also offer a full
benefits package with health care, a 401(k) plan, a ROTH plan,
Thanksgiving and Christmas day off, a formal training program, an anniversary
& achievement recognition program, and a dining discount.
note that you have to meet eligibility requirements for some benefits listed
above. If we have your attention, please read on!
- Promote positive brand awareness to every guest by providing
- Greet guests and inform them of current promotions
- Accurately take food/beverage orders and enter into the POS system
- Serve all orders quickly and correctly
- Be alert to ongoing guests’ needs and responding to them
- Have complete knowledge of Tumbleweed’s alcohol policies
- Handle payment transactions in a manner that protects the interest
of both the guest and the restaurant
- Adhere to Tumbleweed’s sanitation standards
- Work closely with other restaurant personnel to ensure a well
maintained, clean and organized operation
- Perform all side work as required
- Maintain Tumbleweed uniform standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Friendly and outgoing disposition
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to analyze and solve simple, reoccurring problems
- Alert and caring attitude toward job responsibilities
- High value on helpfulness and teamwork
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in highly distracting
- Personal pride in appearance and work performed
- High degree of comfort working with a POS system
- Ability to obtain the correct liquor licenses, as required by law
- Reliable transportation required
physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by
an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to: talk and hear.
The employee frequently is required to: stand, walk, sit; use
hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel.
Ability to stand up to 10 hours a day.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close
Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill & Margarita
Bar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to
providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin or
any other legally protected status. We encourage and welcome all
applicants to apply.