Membership Processing Coordinator
The National WWII Museum seeks a Membership Processing Coordinator who will work as part of a team-oriented department responsible for the Museum’s vast nationwide Direct Mail and Membership programs. The Membership program is within the Institutional Advancement office, charged with raising philanthropic dollars to support the Museum’s mission. Membership Processing Coordinator is a full-time, non-exempt employee who reports directly to Director of Charter Membership.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree or applicable experience in a non-profit development role. Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact effectively and diplomatically with external constituencies and prospective donors is necessary. Knowledge of computer software for development, preferably in Raiser’s Edge, proficiency with database analysis and reporting is strongly preferred. The ability to manage multiple assignments with hard deadlines, have strong initiative, organizational skills, and good judgement in a fast-paced environment is a must. This position requires the ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule that goes beyond a 40-hour work week – including occasional weekends, evenings and some travel throughout the U.S.
- Verify and approve Charter Membership matching gifts from outside organizations and foundations on behalf of members. Complete all coding for onsite and online gifts for processing; works with accounting on month-end reconciliation. Gift entry and donor adjustments in the Charter Member, Raiser's Edge and Convio systems, as necessary.
- Pull and format weekly and monthly reports from Visitor Services and Membership database.
- Receive incoming weekly package from processing center and distribute gifts and enclosures for processing.
- Ensure donor records are updated with proper contact, relationship and solicitor information in all databases, as needed.
- Works with Director of Visitor Services to identify Membership and Patriots Circle sales opportunities at all points of sale.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.