Chief Financial Officer
United Living Community is currently seeking an energetic individual that will advance the ULC mission within the neighborhood philosophy as Chief Financial Officer.
ULC’s Chief Financial Officer will integrate ULC’s Core Values and Mission into a clinical care objective and leadership. This individual will foster a passion for elderly; with person centered neighborhood care and innovative programs that positively transform the experience of aging.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
· Oversee the financial, information systems functions for skilled nursing, assisted living, independently living, adult day services and respite care; strong emphasizes on rehabilitative programs.
· Develop annual financial, information systems, plans and budgets and quarterly forecasts ensuring to ensure the long-term viability of the organization.
· Establish, implement and monitor all financial, operational related policies and procedures are properly implemented at facilities.
· Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems.
· Manage the cash flow and working capital of the organization, including management of relationship with lenders, collection, billing and vendor relationships.
· Coordinate relationships with lenders, collection, billing, legal and other outside vendors.
· Coordinate audits and any applicable tax fillings.
· Oversee preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
· Train/coach/hire personnel.
· Analyze and report monthly financial performance to appropriate leadership and the board of directors, including development of key metrics to drive financial and IT improvements.
· Establish and maintain cost reduction measures to support the financial performance of facilities.
· Manage and support capital spending programs and initiatives.
· Direct facility meetings on various subjects including financial management, business processes and IT related topics.
· Train/instruct personnel on collection and billing procedures, including development of systems that support the accurate, complete and timely billing for services provided.
· Define problems, collect data, and draw valid conclusions to develop practical sound practices.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Master or CPA, preferred
· 5+ years in supervisory role healthcare business with an emphasis on billing and cash management required
· Demonstrated success in similar position
· Strong initiative, innovation, and motivational skills
· Problem solving skills
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Ability to work independently in a results-oriented manner
· Strong business sense
· Self-driven personality to accomplish organizational objectives
· Experience with medical financial management systems and software
United Living Community is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
If you possess all of these qualifications, and have a positive work record, United Living Community invites you to apply to work in their home as the Chief Financial Officer. Apply online at ulc.gethired.com
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.