· Work with the Stand Leader (volunteers) & cooks to maintain product levels and communicate with the “front of house” and “back of house” for their game day needs.
· Keep condiment areas clean and stocked during events.
· Unlocking and locking all portables, cooler, freezer and storage areas at the beginning and ending of each day.
· Remove all trash, empty kegs, bread and Pepsi racks from portables, concession stands and dispose of or stack in allocated areas.
· Maintain constant contact with Management via radios.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions of this position. This position requires employees to have good vision, frequently use hands, talk, hear, walk stairs and stand for long periods of time in extreme hot or cold weather and other inclement conditions. Additional requirements include pushing, bending, stooping, and lifting and/or carrying up to 100 pounds.