Geneva Supply is seeking to hire a mission-driven, humble, resilient, creative problem solver and safety minded Inventory Control Quality Assurance (ICQA) lead. This position will support the Warehouse manager in all aspects of operations for this facility as well as supporting our partner ShipBob. The ICQA oversee our inventory control processes and will develop a team of associates in our facility. The Quality control lead will be heavily involved in driving process improvement, maintaining a safe work environment, tracking performance/employee engagement and the daily ICQA and Merchant Support functions.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
· Run a daily meeting at the start of the shift with leadership, using data to determine what tasks or merchant care tickets to work on or assign associates for the day.
· Track ICQA merchant tickets progress and follow up with support/resolution where necessary. Follow best practices for each task and ensure timely resolution for each task.
· Work directly with ShipBob merchant care leaders and teams to help resolve all merchant issues and concerns.
· Produce weekly reports detailing any incorrect practices or other issues that could lead to lost inventory. Work with ShipBob Network ICQA Manager to summarize issues and report to the SFN General Manager, ShipBob Regional Leadership teams, and ShipBob’s VP, SCO (Supply Chain Operations).
· Provide feedback to the ShipBob SCO team on any new processes or tools needed to help improve inventory control.
· Ensure quick and accurate response to Jira tickets raised by the Merchant Care team, coordinating with operations teams where necessary. Coach Merchant Care team if any tickets that do not align with our processes are raised.
· KPIs: Complete all daily and weekly tasks, keep credits for lost inventory to a minimum, achieve 98% of Jira tickets solved according to SLA, ensure research for missing inventory is completed within 24 hours.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
· 2+ years of leadership experience or experience in inventory management/control, customer support functions, or general problem resolution within an e-commerce fulfillment organization.
· Associate degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain, General Management, or a related field, is preferred but not required.
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
· Basic understanding of Lean and Six Sigma
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
GENEVA SUPPLY INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled