Title: Manager, Change
Reports To: Director of Quality
The position of Manager, Change
Management is a key role that is responsible for the overall
coordination of the change management process, including changes to product,
quality management, system processes, productive equipment, and
This position will be responsible
for the change management program, oversee and track changes,
communication with customers, suppliers & internal stakeholders, and
implement the changes.
- Create, deliver, and drive the adoption
of the change management process and requirements according to Copy Exact,
PLM and customer requirements and customer’s Change Management
- Develop and document the change management
process, including business case requirements, change management review board,
communications, leadership alignment, change reports to customers,
implementation, and training.
- Define the flow, checklist, and
requirements for every change type either internal, to report to customers
or received from suppliers/manufacturers.
- Coordinate the business case review
and change management review board.
- Lead and coordinate changes
(Internal, to customers and from suppliers), overseeing team execution in
accordance with project plans, tools, and methods.
- Report changes status in regular basis,
- Develop short and long-term goals, KPIs,
- Facilitate change management activities
with cross-functional team members and stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Change Management
Professional. Project Manager certification will be an asset.
- BS Engineering Degree
in mechanical, electrical, industrial engineering or related
- 3-5 years of experience in change
management program design and implementation, project management, or resource
management in the production or industrial engineering space.
- Experience working with
ARENA PLM will be considered a major asset.
- Must be a leader who can influence
stakeholders in written and oral communications.
- Proficient in MS Office software products
(Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and the proper
implementation of industry practices in the manufacturing process.
- Knowledge of root cause analysis,
corrective and preventive actions.
- Experience leading a team in multiple
- Strong interpersonal, communication and
- Demonstrate a good decision-making skill.
- Ability to travel internationally.
This position comes with an excellent compensation and benefits package. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Photon Control Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse, representative, and inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally. Thank you for your interest in a career with us.