“Create an Experience”
Power’s Irish Pub
is a family run business that knows our success is due to the commitment of our
employees and wants to return that commitment to our employees. We strive to
make the entire employment experience beneficial for you. “Treating employees
like family” is easy to say, but we want to add meaning to that phrase.
Everyone we hire will be afforded opportunity to learn, grow, and promote
within our company.
Do you already have experience? We can help you get to the
next level. Line cooks learn to be head cooks, chefs, kitchen managers and executive
chefs under the expert tutelage of none other than Chef de Cuisine Joshua
Sykela. Power’s Inn and Pub
serves everything from pub food to chef’s creations. The Barn at Power’s hosts weddings, retirements, and
other events both buffet and full plated.
Line Cook Job
- Sets up and stocks food items and other necessary
- Prepares food items by cutting, chopping, mixing, and
- Cooks food items by grilling, frying, sautéing, and
other cooking methods to specified recipes and standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and complies with food sanitation
requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct storage.
- Cleans and sanitizes cooking surfaces at the end of the
- Performs inventory checks and completes food storage
Our commitment to our employees means benefit packages as
well. Full time and serious part time employees can get health, dental,
retirement as well as paid time off. Whether you are just looking for earning
some spending money over the summer, starting a career, or even just getting a
great resume entry and a letter of reference, we have a spot for you. Full time employees work 35-40 a week while
part time employees enjoy the enhanced benefits if they work over 20 hours a
week. Come join our team!
- Basic written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Accuracy and speed in executing tasks
- Ability to work as a team member
- Follows directions and instructions
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- One to two years of experience as a line cook,
restaurant cook, or prep cook preferred
- Certificate in Culinary Arts preferred
- Experience with various cooking methods and procedures
- Familiar with industry best practices
You can apply right on line
and we will be in touch shortly!