Business Development Manager
Do you love technology? Do you love B2B Sales? Are you looking for a great company and a position that will accelerate your career? Join our Payentry Sales Team!
This is a remote sales position with uncapped commission.
What's in it for you?
- A career, not a job at our growing company!
- An uncapped commission and opportunity to increase your income!
- Partial company-paid medical & dental for you and your family!
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability benefits.
- 401(k) Safe Harbor plan with up to a 4% company match with vesting from day one.
- Health Savings Accounts and/or Flexible Spending Accounts supported with company contributions.
- Generous discretionary paid time off the package with immediate eligibility.
What will you do?
- The role of the BDM is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising and other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- They must then plan persuasive approaches and solutions focused on the needs of the prospect, that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- They must develop trust and rapport with new clients and work closely with the Payentry team to continually improve the relationship.
- The BDM will interface with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff to assure the company hears the needs of the market and competition.
- Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since it is the BDM’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to Payentry.
- The BDM will also establish and maintain strong partner relationships to maintain Payentry’s competitive advantage.
- This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
What do you need?
- At least 2+ years of successful experience in the Payroll Industry.
- The ability to effectively communicate with all levels of a corporation in a polished and articulate way.
- The ability to be a hunter and a successful track record of hunting and qualifying business in a previous role.
- Previous experience building a book of business, ideally that includes CPAs and Insurance Brokers
- A successful track record of maintaining relationships with clients after the initial sell in a previous role.
- Tech savviness and comfortable doing software demonstrations
- A proven record of being a team player both internally and externally
- Experience successfully utilizing a CRM system in a previous role
Who is Payentry?
We offer human capital management services to employers throughout the US. Payentry, our cloud-based SaaS platform, provides employer solutions that increase cash flow and efficiency, reduce risk, and give a competitive edge in managing and retaining high-quality employees.
If you're ready to join our mission to be a payroll partner, and not just another provider while advancing your career, apply today!
Payentry and MPAY, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled