GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform system maintenance and server deployments in accordance with industry best practices.
2. Responsible for the design, maintenance and support of all network equipment and associated hardware or software. (LANs, WANs, SANS, Firewalls, Virtualization platforms and associated systems.)
3. Configure network segmentation on internal and external systems and ensure operational efficiency and security posture is maintained.
4. Design, support, and maintain existing backup infrastructure.
5. Maintain or create documentation to support new and existing processes.
6. Ensure report sign offs are completed accurately and on time.
7. Provide expert level knowledge support for escalated helpdesk support issues.
8. Provide occasional on-call afterhours support as scheduled. Will remain generally available to assist with all emergency issues.
9. Ensure vulnerability and patch management processes are executed or remediated in a timely manner for all hardware and software systems.
10. Responsible for reporting and remediating end of life hardware and software on a yearly basis.
11. Work closely with vendors and advise of solutions to support business objectives.
12. Work with supervisor and other IT staff to execute on strategic technology projects. Will be required to make frequent suggestions for evaluating and improving current systems and processes.
13. Follow all change control request policies and procedures.
14. Keep knowledge of IT technology current and remain informed on latest trends.
15. Complete assigned compliance training in a timely manner and demonstrate ability to apply training to their duties and responsibilities.
16. Perform other related duties as assigned.
TRAINING, EXPERIENCE, AND EDUCATION:
1. A high school diploma or equivalent with at least three years’ experience working in a multi-server network environment demonstrating a working knowledge of enterprise topologies including LANs; WANs; SANs/NAS; networking theory; and server maintenance.
2. Advanced experience working with Windows servers and desktops required.
3. Must exhibit excellent problem-solving skills and be able to quickly diagnose system problems and implement solutions to restore functionality.
4. Requires 2-3 years’ experience with Cloud based applications such as Office 365, SharePoint, Skype for Business, and Veeam.
5. General knowledge of networking technologies, (LAN/WAN, Layer2/3, routers, switches, firewalls, IPS, VPNs, VLANs, DHCP, DNS, FTP, IOS, ACLs) required.
6. Prior experience with Active Directory is required.
7. Prior experience with SAN technologies is preferred.
8. Advanced experience with VMware technology is preferred.
9. Intermediate experience with Cisco firewall and IOS devices, including VLAN’s, routing and NAT preferred.
10. Experience working with and automating system patching using Ivanti, WSUS or SCCM patch management solutions required.
11. Skilled in recommending and applying security best practices throughout project lifecycle.
12. Skilled in telecommunications and phone equipment support and troubleshooting.
13. Intermediate knowledge of Office 365 and associated tools.
14. Knowledge of IDS and NAC systems preferred.
15. Able to meet deadlines and complete technical tasks under pressure.
16. Strong interpersonal, verbal and communication skills; capable of training users in applications and operating system fundamentals and writing basic documentation.
17. Proven ability to work constructively and harmoniously with all levels of employees and vendors.
18. Effective problem-solving skills and the ability to effectively contribute to a team environment.
19. Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve technical problems pertaining to personal computer and server hardware and software.
20. Must be able to lift and maneuver 40 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to grasp objects; reach with hands and arms; balance, stoop kneel, or crouch; speak or listen. The employee must occasionally lift and/or carry up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The position may require some travel for conferences, committee meetings, and other Bank activities or events. Regular and predictable attendance is required. Ability to work weekends and overtime as requested.
PREFERRED TRAINING, EXPERIENCE, AND EDUCATION:
1. Two years at an accredited college or university with an emphasis in MIS or related courses OR three years of progressively responsible work experience in an IT setting.
2. Microsoft Certification.
3. Basic knowledge of banking.