Aerial Adventure Guide (Seasonal 2023)
Aerial Adventure Guides are fun, energetic individuals who will provide an amazing experience to our guests,
by operating the harnessed activities in the park, including ziplines, climbing towers, and challenge courses.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Enforce and operate all attraction rules and regulations. •
- Recognize and prevent safety hazards to ensure the safety of all guests and associates. •
- Perform rescues and provide emergency care as needed. •
- Perform pre-use inspections on structures and equipment. •
- Work effectively individually or as a team member to follow the facility emergency action plan •
- Assist in keeping the park clean and well maintained. •
- roperly fit guests in harnesses, helmets, and other equipment. •
- Properly operate zip lines, climbing towers, free fall and challenge course. •
- Notify management regarding any need of repairs or maintenance. •
- Multi-task while being attentive to guests and remain flexible to the needs of the business. •
- Make certain all company policies and procedures are adhered to by guests. •
- Always ensure a safe working environment for all guests and employees. •
- Work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision. •
- Follow all company policies and procedures while protecting company assets. •
- Report any theft or suspicious activity to management ASAP. •
- Take pride in wardrobe & appearance. •
- Assist other departments as staffing needs require.
- Enforce and operate attractions rules and regulation.
Minimum age requirement is 18 years of age.
Big Rivers Waterpark Approved First Aid & CPR Certification
Benefits and Perks
- Employee Season Pass to Big Rivers Waterpark.
- Season Passes for Parents
- Discounts on Food, Beverage and Merchandise.
- Discounts on General Admission Tickets
- Employee Events and Parties
This job summary is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position