SUMMARY: Oversees the asset-building programs/services of the organization, including identification, development, execution, marketing, and distribution of prosperity service-delivery models and products for Catalyst clients and partners.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and implements a strategy of new or existing financial/health product or service.
- Establishes partnerships with banking partners, credit unions, healthcare institutions, software providers and other financial institutions, including CDFIs.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and issues identified from analysis of client data.
- Ensures grant deliverables are met.
- Oversees, assigns, and evaluates the work of Prosperity team staff.
- Develops and oversees complex program budgets and program deliverables.
- Identifies program and service delivery enhancements to existing program model.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Directly supervises 3 employees within the Prosperity department(s).
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Language: Professional working proficiency in oral and written English. Professional working proficiency in oral and written Spanish or Haitian Creole.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Years of Experience: 8
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite and working knowledge of other web-based platforms
- Other skills: Prior banking, social services administration, and/or financial product delivery experience
- Promotes products and services;
- Inspires & motivates
- Leadership (self & others)
- Team player and builder
- Develops talent (self and others)
- Articulates vision, understands and commits to the big picture, has a CEO mindset
- Stable and calming influence
- Emotional intelligence
- Leads by example
- Open to feedback
- Effective interpersonal communicator
- Asset focused (as opposed to charity focused)
- Active listener
- Step out of the comfort zone
- Management (self and others)
- Learning agility, comfortable with uncertainty, adaptable to sudden change
- Goal oriented, prioritization and time management
- Analytical/critical thinker, problem solver and resourceful
- Continuous improver-persistent
- Move projects forward simultaneously
- Tolerate and effectively manage stress
- Effective delegation
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Ability to lift weights of up to 25 pounds
- Stretch and bend to organize and distribute materials for Catalyst Miami activities
- Able to sit at a desk for long periods of time and utilize a computer for extended periods
- Must be able to work flexible hours to accommodate project needs
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above describes the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.