All American Home Care is looking for a dependable, detail oriented On-Call Coordinator to join our team. This person will work remotely assisting with the after hours operations.
The On-Call Coordinator will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and confirming our caregivers have arrived at the client during their scheduled time, ensure company policies are being followed and assist with scheduling open shifts when needed.
- Monday - Thursday 5:00pm - 9:00am
- Friday - Sunday: 5:00pm (Friday) - 9:00am(Monday)
Primary Responsibility (including, but not limited to):
- Receive and manage all calls coming from the answering service
- Return required calls and delegate messages to appropriate on-call employee
- Respond via telephone to all alerts received within 15 minutes of the notification time
- Ensure that all caregivers arrive promptly to their shifts and schedule is correct
- Ensure the on-call team is aware of any concerns that arise related to telephony
- Track received alerts from the telephony system that indicates the employee did not properly clock in
- Document all activity in internal database and defined locations
- Resolve scheduling issues including conflicts and emergencies.
- Counsel employees when company policies and procedures are not properly followed
- Track and record in internal database late arrivals, early departures, client/caregiver feedback, etc. Share information with the team.
- Complete “Hand Off” report to the internal office staff at the end of each shift
- Work closely with all On-call team members
- Participate in the On-Call nightly meeting via conference call
- Assist on-call scheduler with overflow
- Ability to work both independently and in closely with a team
- Ability to handle a high volume of calls
- Minimum of one year in a staffing position
- Professional experience in the field of customer service
- Familiar with the healthcare/home care industry
- Excellent communication skills, adaptable in different situations, possesses excellent client interaction skills, able to multitask and work independently
- Proficient in Word and Excel
All American Home Care LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled